Outsiders Club
Lennox Head

Long Term Occupancy Agreements

Non tourist payments

What is a non-tourist?

The types of services and accommodations provided by Reflections Holidays are varied. The majority of services provided are tourist accommodation options, such as cabins and powered sites. However, other services provided are classified as non-tourist customers such as permanent residents, holiday vans, as well as ancillary services.


The payment of non tourist invoices can be paid using the following methods:

Terms & conditions

This payment facility is provided as a secure payment method by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia for non-tourist customers of Reflections Holidays.


Reflections Holidays respects and values the privacy of its guests, visitors, contractors and the general public and will take steps to protect their personal information. Reflections Holidays complies with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) (PPIP Act).

Reflections Holidays is committed to protecting and securing personal information. Reflections Holidays will employ appropriate technical, administrative, and physical facilities to protect personal information from unauthorised disclosure, loss, misuse, or alteration. Our Privacy Policy is able to be accessed here.

Contact Information

If you have any issues with processing payment via this facility, please email longtermcasuals@reflectionsholiday.com.au detailing any queries.

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON) Membership


This policy is to ensure that complaints are handled fairly, efficiently and effectively. This policy tells you how to make a complaint and what you can expect from us.

Who can make a complaint?

Complaints can be made to us by residents, or energy account holders, who are dissatisfied with our energy services. This can include:

  • Your energy bill and/or account;
  • Access to payment plans, rebates and/or concessions;
  • The quality and reliability of your supply; and
  • Your connection, accessing additional energy services, and/or problems with your meter.

We handle complaints fairly, efficiently, effectively and in line with this policy. We will not take action against you or any other resident just because you have made a complaint, or because someone else has made a complaint on your behalf.

How can you make a complaint?

There are a number of ways to submit a complaint related to your energy supply or account. Complaints should include the nature of your complaint and the resolution that you are seeking.

Complaints can be made as follows:

  • By email: info@reflectionsholiday.com.au
  • In person: Park Managers Office
  • By phone: Head Office – 024914 5500
  • In writing: Reflections Holidays PO Box 212, Carrington NSW 2294 Australia

How do we deal with complaints from residential customers?

All our staff are trained to follow our complaints policy and procedure.

When we receive a complaint, we will:

  • Make a record of your complaint.
  • Acknowledge the complaint as soon as practical. This may be in writing, by phone or in person.
  • Try to resolve your complaint during that initial contact, however, we may need more time to respond if the issue is complex. If we need more time, we will give you an expected timeframe for a response, and if possible, the likely outcome.
  • Give priority to issues that are urgent, may affect your electricity supply, or that have health and safety implications.
  • Investigate the complaint.
  • Keep you updated on the progress of your complaint. If you have not heard from us, please contact us again and ask for an update.

We value complaints and we are committed to learning from complaints to improve our business. If you think we could improve the way we deal with complaints, please let us know.

What rules do we follow when selling energy to residential customers?

To resolve your complaint, we may need to consider:

  • The National Energy Retail Law (NERL) and the National Energy Retail Rules (NERR); and
  • The AER (Retail) Exempt Selling Guideline and the Electricity Network Service Provider – Registration Exemption Guideline published by the Australian Energy Regulator (AER).

We may also need to consider the requirements of other laws in NSW such as:

  • The Electricity Supply Act 1995 and Regulations;
  • The Residential (Land Lease) Communities Act 2013 and Regulations;
  • The Residential Tenancies Act 2010 and Regulations; or
  • Some New South Wales court and tribunal decisions.
How can we help resolve your complaint?

We will do our best to address the issue that has caused your complaint. If you are not satisfied with the outcome from your complaint, we will explain what actions we took and provide you with reasons for any decisions made.

From time to time, it may be necessary for us to discuss your complaint with another organisation to resolve the issue. Please let us know immediately if you do not want us to discuss your personal information, or if you want your complaint to be confidential.

What do we expect from you?

We are committed to treating all our customers with respect and involving you in finding the best outcome to your complaint. We expect you to treat our staff in a respectful and polite manner. We also ask that you work cooperatively with us to resolve your complaint.

What can you do if you are not satisfied with the outcome?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome to your complaint, we will tell you about other options available to you, including:

  • The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON).
  • Department of Customer Service NSW (Formerly Fair-Trading NSW) – 13 32 20 (8.30am to 5pm, Mon – Fri).
Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW

All our residents have the right to contact the Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW (EWON), including to lodge a complaint or for free independent information and advice. EWON is the government approved dispute resolution scheme for New South Wales energy customers. EWON receives, investigates and resolves customer complaints and disputes.

EWON’s contact details are:

Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
Freecall 1800 246 545
Post Reply Paid 86550, Sydney South NSW 1234

Online Complaints: www.ewon.com.au/complaints
Email: complaints@ewon.com.au
Website: www.ewon.com.au